Okay, friends and family of fiber crafters. It's crunch time. You have a special occasion that requires a gift for your special crafter. You know they love Stilly River Yarns. But you don't craft, and you have no idea what to do. Luckily, we're a full-service yarn shop, and we've got your back.
1. Give us a call at (360) 631-5801, email us, or drop by the shop in Stanwood. If your crafter has shopped with us before, they likely have a customer card on file with us that lists all of their past purchases. Sometimes they have a wish list on file, too. We can take a look at either/both of those items and advise you appropriately.
2. Gift certificates: Yep. We can issue them in any amount you wish, plus print a presentational certificate to wrap or bedeck with ribbons. (Need help choosing an amount? No worries. We can help with that, too.)
3. Are they a gadget person? Our selection of items from Akerworks in Knoxville, Tennessee has something for everyone. We have their Swatch Gauges ($17.50), Tool Kits ($24), drop spindles($27 - 35), Yarn Caddies ($20), Simple and Butterfly Kates ($24 and $61, respectively), and flyer threaders ($13). We can bundle many of the gadgets together for extra savings!
4. Books and magazines! We have publications that will be perfect for the newest beginners or crafters who live for the next and most challenging project.
5. Do you know what they like to make? We're experts at matching yarns to patterns, and we can come up with a nice kit for you to wrap up and hand to your special person. (If you can also bring us information on favorite colors, favorite crafts, and any fiber allergies, that's a huge help!)
6. If your crafter wants to learn a new craft, we can assemble a "Learn-to...." package for them. Tell us what your budget is, and we'll help you come up with an assortment of goodies that'll be right up their alley.
7. Caring for your tools, projects, and hands are important. We have fiber/fabric care products for spinners, weavers, knitters, and crocheters; project bags and notions pouches that are handmade on Camano Island; and lotion bars / lip and cuticle balms that tuck readily into bags of all sizes. All of them are $20 or less!
Follow us on social media!
Come visit us at our brick-and-mortar shop in Stanwood!
9913 271st St. NW Suite A Stanwood, WA 98292 (360) 631-5801