sock photo courtesy of Tin Can Knits
We know lots of our shop community members are feeling like 2023 is their Year to Start Making Socks, so we're here for you with Socktacular!
This six-week workshop / class series is designed for anyone who is just starting on their sock journey - or anyone who has maybe completed a pair or three but still wants some moral support and a place for work under supervision.
We'll be running 2 sections concurrently: Section 1 will be on specified Tuesday and Thursday evenings and will be masks-optional; Section 2 will be on specified Saturday afternoons and will be masks-mandatory.
- Prerequisite skills: Working in the round, knitting, purling
- Fee: $60 (if you would like to use the Customer Craftiness Fund, please reach out to us by phone or email)
- Materials: 2 balls of Berroco Ultra Wool, Lanas, or Vintage Worsted; US3 & US4 (3.25 & 3.5 mm) needles in your preferred configuration to work in the round; stitch markers; darning needle
- Pattern: Rye by Tin Can Knits - download your copy of the free pattern here
- Session 1 (masks optional): January 24, February 9, February 21, March 9; all sessions run 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- Session 2 (masks mandatory): January 28, February 11, February 25, March 11; all sessions run 3:30 - 5:30 PM