- Fingering-weight / sock yarn
- Berroco Vintage Sock
Berroco Vintage Sock
10.35 11.5 $10.35
If you love the easy-care fiber blend and soft hand of Berroco's Vintage line but have been longing for the same thing in a fingering-weight yarn, then try Vintage Sock! This budget-friendly yarn is good for socks, but with 30 colors available, it opens up all sorts of possibilities for shawls, accessories, and fine-gauge garments as well.
NOTE: This was our featured yarn for our knitting pattern, Every Last Drop, during the Puget Sound LYS Tour in 2023. Get the pattern codes free with any online order between May 25 and June 1!
- Skein stats: 437 yards in 3.5 ounces // 400 meters in 100 grams
- Yarn weight: Fingering-weight / sock-weight
- Fiber content: 52% acrylic / 40% washable wool / 8% nylon
- Care: Machine wash cool delicate / dry cool delicate